Odyssey Class Enterprise F finally official with S3 Picard

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not so keen on the trend to 'streamline' the silhouettes of the ships. I definitely prefer the outline of the TOS and TOS movies Enterprise to later ones.

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
Sort of, you can customize alot of ship classes to a limited degree both in terms of appearance and various slots that effect the ships capabilities.

Like for the Odyssey as long as you own the right variations you can use different parts from the Odyssey, Yorktown, Endevour, Mirror Lexington, Verity classes (because these classes are all just variations of each other). And you can use different kinds of weapons in each of its 4 forward weapons slots and 4 rear weapon slots, use different warp cores and impulse engines (a rare few of these also effect appearance, like the Borg set, although a lot if special Shields especially can optionally alter appearance of your ship).
Don't forget the Terran Lexington as well. Good old 5/3 battlecriser 4/4 dreadnought cruiser.

Last edited:

Vael

Legend
I tend to find STO designs a mixed bag. There are some nice ones, but a lot of slot filling, because we need a 3rd tier vessel to fit this role, which means some are kinda generic and others look they were designed by kids hopped on sugar and taking the "Rule of Cool" to 11.

That said, the Odyssey isn't one of the those, so I look forward to seeing it on the TV screen.

Don't forget the Terran Lexington as well. Good old 5/3 battlecriser.

I thought the Terran Lexingt
I tend to find STO designs a mixed bag. There are some nice ones, but a lot of slot filling, because we need a 3rd tier vessel to fit this role, which means some are kinda generic and others look they were designed by kids hopped on sugar and taking the "Rule of Cool" to 11.

That said, the Odyssey isn't one of the those, so I look forward to seeing it on the TV screen.

The Jupiter Carrier is also lovely, it's the main ship of my fed toon, Orion Blackguard Flight Deck Carrier (already a canon ship) is the main on my KDF toon and awesome as well.

Remove ads