• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of the WotC Forums and the OTT

Cpt_Micha

First Post
Glad to see the OTTers are still here and about. Took a forum search to find you guys but totally worth the work.

What the hell are they doing at the wizards board?

Like not even just OTT is dead over there, the whole friggin thing is.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hey guys. I just now came back... and found my account terminated and found that forum the most god awful mess I could ever have imagined.
Micha! Woot! I've sent you a invite to the group. Check the notifications at the top right of the page.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Glad to see the OTTers are still here and about. Took a forum search to find you guys but totally worth the work.

What the hell are they doing at the wizards board?

Like not even just OTT is dead over there, the whole friggin thing is.
They suddenly needed to change the forums. Like an emergency. It was rushed and the forums were borked for a long time.

darjr

I crit!
It could have been because the old software had a serious security flaw that wasn't going to get fixed. Maybe. Just guessing here.

Cpt_Micha

First Post
I think they might have actually been trying to purge the forums completely for a while now.
Why else would they continuously make the forums worse with each update?

Know what's even better about this purge they did?

We got a forum that's always had more traffic than their dirty boards heh.

Checking page now.

Remove ads