• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Vile Darkness

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: half-nymph/female (Corruptor/Bondblade/Rogue)

Loviana frowns and looks a bit worried at his question, but she shrugs and tries to answer it honestly, “I was found in the forest by her followers and raised to honor her. I’ve known pain but mostly I’ve bestowed it upon others but pain isn’t so bad my dear love, pain shows that your alive and without it’s touch, or guidance if you will, no one would find their true path…” She flashes as small smile, “Even you my dear had your path of righteousness tempered in the forge of pain.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Pain shows one is alive, and I do agree that it does help one grow stronger, but pain is a warning of something wrong, not an indication of guidance. It is there that I with disagree with your message, as Loviatar makes a simple warning into the center of life. I do not believe it can be truly healthy to dwell solely on pain, for then how can you be certain what is a warning and what is not anymore?" Orshalla looks into Loviana's eyes, as if trying to read her heart.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Rogue/Corruptor/Bondblade)

Loviana gives a small teasing smile, “And valor is so much better? By your argument valor would be so much worse for turning off warning signals. You pray to your god to remove your fear so you can rush into a burning building.”

Her smile softens, as she turns serious, “I’m not saying it’s not a worthy cause my dear, and that you’re not everything that Heironeous, or I, could possibly want but I don’t understand your faith anymore than you understand mine.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Then perhaps we are doomed to disagree, for I fear this debate could go on for years without resolution. For it is now and shall always be... Light cannot exist without shadow..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: half-nymph/female (Corruptor/Bondblade/Rogue)

Loviana’s wide grin shows her agreement in his statement, “I think it’s more to do with are mutual stubbornness but I think you missed a better example, love and hate...”

* Loviana’s voice is a slightly sultry purr as she stresses the word love and leans in unapologetically to steal a kiss. *

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Orshallan gently takes Loviana's face in his hands as he returns a soft and warm kiss, with a loving and tender touch. Smiling at her, he gently strokes her cheek.*

"You are lovely and strong in your own right, Loviana. More so than I'm certain I can bear. Though I will try..."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Though her body has no desire for Orshallan to stop, deep breathing and her heaving chest make it apparent, Loviana smiles happily and contently while her sea green eyes loving study Orshallan. Her eyes still on him Loviana lightly turns into his hand before her luscious lips caress and kiss his fingertips. *

Loviana’s reply is slow as she concentrates upon kissing and suckling each and every one of Orshallan’s fingers, “I know you will my beloved… You’re just as strong as me… If not stronger… and if you try with your heart… I have no doubt you can succeed.”

* Loviana smiles wickedly as she studies Orshallan’s reaction; done with his fingers she moves her lips to his. She nips at him as her hands explore start to explore his body. *

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Quickly Orshallan takes her hands and breaks off the kiss.*

"Please, I know this is how you are used to doing things... but this can lead nowhere good for either of us. I think patience might serve us better than pleasure, no matter how pleasant it would be," he says gently.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Loviana frowns obviously not happy but she settles back on her rear, her face a mask of confusion, disappointment and sorrow. *

“My beloved Orshallan, I’m not sure why you continue to push me away, we’ve confessed our love to each other, and I’ve confessed far more than is safe for me to do so… All in the hope that you would love me like a man should love a woman, without constraints and only love to guide you… Yet you refuse my one desire at every turn… Why? What could be so wrong with us truly loving each other? Why do you hesitate and reject me? I don’t do such things to you, I love and long for you like I have for no man.”

* Ashamed and hurt Loviana turns her face away, her eyes glistening with tears. *

Last edited:

linnorm

Explorer
Ralam Human Rogue 5 / Assassin 7

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"You do indeed, noble Darkhand. Now, please do sit and tell me what I can do for you."

"Straight to business, I like that. What I need is information on the sons of the recently deceased captain of the city guard. I need to know as much as possible, especially any magic they possess, fighting skill, and any other "talents" that they might have. Questions?"

Remove ads