Off To War... Recriutment/Discussion

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
When you do post that Deskjob make note of the 20-40 arrows on the ground around Marko and that the barricade is so full of them that you can't see it.

HM

Gondsman

Explorer
Trinham and everyone else with a missile weapon let lose their own arrows and bolts, but fail to do any damage.

Third Lurik can get a shot off only if he is next to the wall where he can find a spot to shot out from.

To the first part, the treylor did not satisfy any of my conditions for me to loose my arrow, so no I did not shoot with 'everyone else' I will continue to hold my shots for what looks to be another 7 or 8 rounds.

To the second, I do remember asking you something about shooting over or through walls, looks like i now have an answer, so I guess i don't move away from the wall.

Deskjob

First Post
Deskjob

Fast Updates

HolyMan I noticed you said you would update the battle every four days or so. That seems pretty fast bro. Can I request you move that out to every 5 days. You know, a business week here in America.

If not, thats cool. I just want to give myself enough time once a week to post. I have no problem with you running Marko for one round or something. Thanks.

Anyone else, feel free to chim-in here with your current schedules...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry Gondsman I missed that question then, the large wall is such a hodge podge of wood put together that there are places for people to shoot out of.

Four days was so if I was late I still had a few days in the week to do an update, I was hoping that everyone would be done way before and I will update after everyone posts turns/ready actions. If a few more want five days that would be alright.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I will update once everyone gives me a go ahead. But after four days I will update without a post for now and see what happens. I am thinking rounds 3-8 might go by quick with alot of holding actions.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ok, question. Dragon Shaman gains proficiency with all simple weapons, light armor, medium armor and shields. I purposefully removed/negated the proficiency with medium armor and shields on the character sheet to see what you all thought about losing them to replace with something else.

With going to the 2wpn fighting option, and 2wpn defense, shields are useless to me. (yeah, unless you get him an animated heavy steel shield) What options would be good to replace it with?

Options I could see:
Proficiency with single martial or exotic weapon? (Bastard Sword would be interesting!)
Extra Feat/s (Proficiency with Medium armor is a feat, as well as shields. But, can't see being able to be granted 2 feats for losing medium armor and shields)

Ideas?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Can also make things fit a concept FtF so take what you like under the customization rules.

I will be reading up on Dragon Shamans this weekend (probably light reading while I'm on the bus to work). I hope there is a way to incorpate you, Marko, and Lurik into the side quest I am making tentively named "The Rescue of Tharivol". Also I need to figure out how to get the three newbies on Jareth's good side. :p

I have been going over the Off to War IC mostly the encounter with Dellex as the others will have their own problems when the army arrives.

For now it is Claudes time to shine and see about an induction into The Knights of the Purple Rose. And for the rest of you to see your charaters in a major combat (all of them before this have been short, or Lora scared everyone away).

Make sure you let me know some future plans for your charaters as all ideals are not in stone and flexible.

HM

Remove ads