• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official Announcement (e-Tools and PCGen)

Mynex

First Post
Code Monkey Publishing and Wizards of the coast is pleased to announce that we have finished our negotiations and are only waiting on the mail system to get the paperwork shipped back and forth (with the all important sigantures!).

We can't tell you the details yet, expect those on Wednesday though, but everyone should be happy about what's to come. ;)

As has been teased before, it does concern e-Tools and PCGen, so I'll just re-iterate that tease... oh fine, here, have a 'purdy piture' to look at in anticipation. ;)

Attachments

• avmojo1web.jpg
    avmojo1web.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,169

Zulkir

First Post
Folks,

You may all throw things at me when you see me at the Cons but although it has taken months rather then weeks we are at the stage of sending paper in the mail. Hope to have something official as early as Wednesday.

AV

p.s. I can't seem to log onto the Wizards boards - can someone post this thread over there for me?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Mynex said:

As has been teased before, it does concern e-Tools and PCGen, so I'll just re-iterate that tease... oh fine, here, have a 'purdy piture' to look at in anticipation. ;)

Don't worry - Eric and I figured it all out ages ago. Pretty cool. :)

Nine Hands

Explorer
So Mynex is Anthony going to pull a monkey out of his hat???

BTW, can you make this up for a t-shirt in time for GenCon? I know I'l buy one :)

-John-

Remove ads