• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official ENWorld Share the Love thread (updated)

thompgc

First Post
I was on the list (and got 1 share the love email) but don't see my name on it anymore. So could I be added to the list again
thompgc##dicorp!!com

johnsemlak

First Post
Ugh, I'm getting more amazon delays. Libris Mortis jsut got delayed for me, will now be shipping nearly a month after the order. Anyone else experiencing this?

johnnype

First Post
johnsemlak said:
Ugh, I'm getting more amazon delays. Libris Mortis jsut got delayed for me, will now be shipping nearly a month after the order. Anyone else experiencing this?
I ordered several books including Sharn, Planar Handbook and Complete Arcane and am told not to expect them before the end of December. You are not alone.

Welverin

First Post
I hope some one takes note and answers...

Did someone recently send a StL for the new SW minis starter set or am I imagining things? I recall seeing an email, which I deleted immediately, but a day or two later when I went to order it I couldn't find it listed in my account.

Vrecknidj

Explorer
Email address changed

My email address changed. I'm no longer at davencarol at voyager dot net. I'm now at the very similar davencarol at verizon dot net.

Thanks.

Dave

Sephiroth no Miko

First Post
Huh... that's funny. I just placed a largish order for a number of Exalted books at Amazon just now, but it didn't let me share my purchases. :\ Usually, a button pops up on the right-hand side of the page after I place an order for me to "Share The Love" but it didn't show this time. I wonder why....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads