• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official Judge Registration

Sabaron

First Post
Fergus, the Mad Scotsman
Lady Wei, the Flower Girl
Sabaron, the Knight.

Master Judge (more matches than you can shake a stick at, plus the stick)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcydyei

Kcyldyei figured that to learn more about combat techniques he should become a judge. He only counts whole matches.

Apprentice Judge - 11 matches

2 post matches
9 chat matches

Last edited:

Harlock

First Post
Garden Gnome reluctantly (and I mean had this thrust upon him and was scared...) agreed (actually, I was told I would) to judge a match between Kanadrin and Wolf_Mountain. Kenji kindly supervised my pathetic attempt. As soon as someone links the logs, I'll be glad to include it.

Humbly (and still wondering what he's gotten himself into),
Garden_Gnome.

PS, Saw Kal's post so Apprentice YB! Judge. It is a sicks sick world.

EDIT: Well, that someone was me! http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45058

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed!

Old Man of the Ki-Rin Clan & his Chubby Flag Boy, or the Old Woman of the Farm
Master Judge!
More matches than I can count.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Patch, the judge who is the best there is at what he does. He has judged some fights but never been given a rank.

I didn't know about this thread either. So here is my judge. Do with him as you will.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Guess I should list the ranks.

Apprentice Judge- Judging so much as a single match automatically makes you an apprentice judge.

Journeyman Judge- Judging several matches well and doing proper advancement, should attract the attention of a Master judge who will then promote you to this rank if they consider you ready.

Master Judge- This rank can be attained only by the agreement of two or more Master Judges or by the appointment of the Grandmaster Judge (Currently Wicht). Acquiring this rank requires making good calls in tricky situations or many fights judged correctly with few or no errors made.

Grandmaster Judge- The One Who Watches The Rules. This rank can be conferred pretty much only by the retirement of the Grandmaster Judge or in the absence of a Grandmaster Judge, consensus of a majority of players.

Phoenix8008- Since all who had judged matches towards the end of YB1 were promoted to the rank of Journeyman Judge, I believe thats where you would be since I seem to remember you judging a couple of matches.

LuYangShih

First Post
I am here to register as a Judge.

The Jade Master.
Record:
Tiny Vs. Ash'lon: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49918
Shiba Temuro Vs. The Viper: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50953
Judging Style: I am going to try and remain balanced in my judging style. I will take a cut and dry approach to judging most matches. I value power and synergy equally, and I do not give a higher priority to the offensive or defensive composition of the move.

Last edited:

Remove ads