Official status of deliveries?

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Hi,

Looks like the hardcover is shipping. Is there an official confirmation of this? (I put in an order say o' two months ago, but don't have it yet ...) Have I missed a notice or posting? What is the expected delivery schedule? Is there a way to check on the status of ones order/delivery?

Thx!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They all got ordered (printing and shipping) a few weeks ago at the same time. I don't actually know the exact status of any particular order once I've put the order in, but people seem to be receiving them round about now. My own sample copy took a month to arrive after I ordered it, but it seems to vary a lot.

Problem for me is, that we are going to move this weekend. I did not think that the complete process would have taken so long. I ordered the book when it wasn't even clear we'd be looking for a new home. Sigh! At least the post address will be valid until the end of the month... and after that it will become problematic.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Apparently the US ones are the quickest. Those in Europe and (gulp!) Australia and Japan take longer (and, stupid me, I didn't realise beforehand that shipping to those locations is about $50, which I have to suck up!)

WelbyBumpus

Explorer
I haven't gotten mine yet, either, and every day I come home from work and don't see a package from Lulu, I get sadder and sadder... :(

Thanks,

Ron

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Still no delivery ...

Hi,

Still don't have mine. I have the PayPal receipt. May I have missed the delivery notice? Anyone else still waiting?

Thx!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi,

Still don't have mine. I have the PayPal receipt. May I have missed the delivery notice? Anyone else still waiting?

Thx!

There's about 8 (I'm given to understand) still in transit. The other 60 or so have arirved at their destinations. But they've all been sent!

Remove ads