• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Official Type LOST Predictions

RatPunk

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
The only thing with that would be that if Michael makes it back to civilization there would be a huge search and resue operation.

That would depend on where/how he makes it back to civilization and who the first people he meets are.

punterke

First Post
Crothian said:
They have other plots that have gone the same way, it is one of the things the show does.
indeed!

Libby being a psychiater (that was her own word, we didn't see her in that way), being (apparantly) locked up in the same psychiatric institute as Hurley and also being the mysterious moneylender for Desmond's sailing boat also left a few plots going pssh :) (the last plot part even after her death!)

I guess that helps to make things more mysterious as the characters who are dead, well they aren't likely to answer any questions. ;)

I had almost forgotten Desmond's girlfriend. Maybe they'll keep Desmond in the series who knows.

Perhaps they just have a chart with 20 or so options and then they roll a d20 to see what happens next. :lol:

Crothian said:
People being impatient makes it a legitimate complaint? It wasn't constantly interupted with repeats. They did the same things as almost every other show does.

Of course I find this amusing because of the many complaints I have about the show, this is not one of them. :D
I'm thinking Lost must do it more than the others because it's a constant complaint about it. Fox runs 24 nonstop, one episode per week, and it works great for that show. And.... do you not like Lost? If so, why do you watch it and why do you comment about it on these threads all the time?

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
punterke said:
I guess that helps to make things more mysterious...

My point is Shannon and Boone did not have any more unresolved issues or plots. No encounter with other characters before the island that did not go anywhere or were just dropped. Ana and Libby did.

And if people took a disliking to Ana its cause the writers had her kill Shannon - it should not have been a surprise to the writers.

And I think they will kill of Eko, but say its not 'cause of the driving arrest.

Taelorn76

First Post
punterke said:
Libby being a psychiater (that was her own word, we didn't see her in that way), being (apparantly) locked up in the same psychiatric institute as Hurley and also being the mysterious moneylender for Desmond's sailing boat also left a few plots going pssh :) (the last plot part even after her death!)

That and the same situation with Anna and Jack (knowing his father) is what really makes me think they killed them off due to the arrests.

punterke

First Post
I think you've got a point mr. Celt although we'll probably never will hear the real truth on this.

I hope you're wrong about mr. Eko though. He and Locke have some serious discussions and you just feel that the guy knows (or feels?) more than most of the other surviours.

punterke

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
That and the same situation with Anna and Jack (knowing his father) is what really makes me think they killed them off due to the arrests.
Maybe they just set things up? Lots and lots of liquor, beer with the police a few miles further up the road waiting. :p

It might be something in their contract that says this and this happens while arrested during this period.

haha :lol: conspiracies!!!! :p

Fast Learner

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
The only thing with that would be that if Michael makes it back to civilization there would be a huge search and resue operation.
The Others already pointed out that the island can't be found from the outside and that they're not at all worried about that possibility, so it's safe to assume that's how the writers feel.

Taelorn76

First Post
Fast Learner said:
The Others already pointed out that the island can't be found from the outside and that they're not at all worried about that possibility, so it's safe to assume that's how the writers feel.

Why is that same to asume? Maybe the others were told that by Dharma so as no to think of trying to escape the island, or as a way to manipulate thier minds. "we are the only ones that know where this place is so do what we say" type of manipulation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads