• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Offline Searchable Version of the SRD 3.5

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
I've released a version of the SRD in HTML, with offline search functions. Monster images are included. A Windows Help File (.chm) version is also available.

There's extensive keyword hypertext linking, but it's not perfect. I'm working on it.

I put them up on my site: http://www.andargor.com/ (links at the top)

Enjoy!

Andargor

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Hmm, I'll download it and take a look.

One small thing, andargor, the link to the EN World forums on your page is out-of-date (it leads to the the cyberstreet address no longer in use.)

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
johnsemlak said:
One small thing, andargor, the link to the EN World forums on your page is out-of-date (it leads to the the cyberstreet address no longer in use.)

Ah, fixed. :)

Andargor

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Darn, a weird bug in the Windows Help File version prevented some images from appearing (e.g. in MonstersH-I).

Version 1.01 upped. The straight HTML version is fine. Any content bugs are still there :)

Andargor

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
I worshipped at the feet of my 3.0 SRD chm file.

But I can't seem to download this one. It keeps coming out as a 125kb file, which obviously doesn't fit the whole program, and therefore doesn't work.

Remove ads