• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OGC (Open Gaming Convention) in Nashua NH this weekend

Nine Hands

Explorer
Hey,

I probably should have done this earlier but I've been insanely busy with work. There is a convention happening this weekend in Nahsua, NH called OGC.

We have lots of games planned and some other cool stuff. Basically the idea is for this to be a fun convention, free goodie bags, good gaming, and a good time. There is more than just d20 too, we have lots of Battletech, Fuzion, GURPS, etc. I'm really impressed with the turnout for all types of games.

I don't know if anyone is interested in a meeting at the convention, but what the hey. We can meet near Con Ops. They are not going to argue with me since my wife and I are running the show. I am free Saturday from 5pm to 7pm (between gaming slots).

The website with the location and other info is here: www-ogc-con.com

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'll be there Friday night and Saturday morning! I'd be there for the whole con, but someone scheduled my 20th high school reunion for this same weekend, and it's down in CT.

Nine Hands

Explorer
PC,

Great to hear. Lisa mentioned you where coming up Friday night. I'll be running around Friday since I've got no games running. I'll see you then.

Anyone else heading down?

-John-

Chris_Collins

First Post
By Chance, does anyone know Lisa's (an any OGC admin's) email? I'm missing my cell phone, and the hotel does not have it. Thanks for any help. Chris Collins, Pathfinder GM at the Con.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I don't, Chris, but I think she's on Facebook. If you can't find her there, email me at kevin dot kulp at gmail and I'll try to track her down.

Kitesh

First Post
Wish I could have made it- I had signed up originally, but then found out I had to go to a baby shower in New Jersey that weekend. I don't think I need to explain which event I would rather have attended.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads