• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ogre Titans from Dragonlance

Cevalic

First Post
Does anyone know where I can find the template to create an Orge Titan? I need to go buy whatever book its in for an upcoming game as I need the stats for it, but I don't remember what book its in or if I had saw the stats at some website. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Cerlic,

At last recollection, it was featured in Age of Mortals HC. I'm not certain if Bestiary (revised or otherwise) has it or not, but I am certain Age of Mortals does contain that template.

theria

First Post
An updated and improved template for the Ogre Titan was introduced in the Price of Courage adventure module, the last installment of the AoM Campaign.

Cam Banks

Adventurer
As has been stated, Price of Courage has the corrected update for the template. The Age of Mortals one works too, really, but we learned a lot between then and now, and a revision seemed like a good idea to me.

Richard Knaak's next trilogy for Dragonlance is all about ogre titans, by the way. What I know about it so far tells me it's going to be very interesting. ;)

Cheers,
Cam

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads