• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oh, Happy Day!!!

Xyanthon

First Post
I finally got my Rappun Athuk Reloaded in the mail today along with 3 OD&D supplements (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, and Eldrich Wizardy), along with about 30 vinatge Roleaids supplements! I can't wait to get home and dig in to the goodness. Now I'm just waiting for Ptolus and my Green Ronin Advanced Rulebooks to get here. Boy, oh boy, is my wife going to kill me, heh...

Crothian

First Post
Today I also got Rappun Athuk Reloaded and last week I Ptolus, Dragon Magic, and Faiths of Eberron. So, not the cool old school stuff but cool none the less. And great deals for all of them :lol:

Xyanthon

First Post
Sweet. So how did you like Dragon Magic? I'm thinking of picking that up soon (I need to catch up on my Complete series as well).

Crothian

First Post
Dragon Magic is a great book if you want or have a nice dragon theme in your game. Complete Warrior has ways for pretty much all the core classes to become better at fighting. THis does that except with the dragon theme. It also has a base class the Dragon Adpet that is like the Warlock but better. I think the concept and theme are a lot more solid on this class. I also think it makes Races of Dragon much better.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Eh I'm still trying to figure out if I can get an order for RARE or not...since a certain female blood relative of mine sent mine back. :p

Xyanthon said:
I finally got my Rappun Athuk Reloaded in the mail today along with 3 OD&D supplements (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, and Eldrich Wizardy), along with about 30 vinatge Roleaids supplements! I can't wait to get home and dig in to the goodness. Now I'm just waiting for Ptolus and my Green Ronin Advanced Rulebooks to get here. Boy, oh boy, is my wife going to kill me, heh...

Its like X-mas :D

Treebore

First Post
You might want to make sure you check out skeletonkeys RA:R map tiles for key locations outside of RA. If they sell well he will end up doing all the key locations on all levels for RA:R.

Xyanthon

First Post
Treebore said:
You might want to make sure you check out skeletonkeys RA:R map tiles for key locations outside of RA. If they sell well he will end up doing all the key locations on all levels for RA:R.

Treebore, I'll make sure I do that. You know, like Megamania said, it is like Christmas. Sometimes it can take over 2 months for me to get mail here in Okinawa (that is how long it took to get this stuff) and sometimes it takes only 2 weeks. I guess it depends on what kind of ship they put it on.

Remove ads