Ohio Gameday 3: March 13th - Event is over! - Planning for Gameday IV begins?

Enkhidu

Explorer
DanMcS said:
Two slots, huh? I'll run in the morning if I can play in the afternoon :)

What to run, what to run. I bought Exalted, and have been digesting it, I'm sure I could be ready to rock by mid-March. Could be a little hard to get into for people that aren't used to white wolf games, though. I'll ponder this a while longer.

Hey, if we get enough people wanting 3 4-5 hour games instead of 2 6-7 hour games, we'll end up going with that instead.

So.....

Feel like running two games?

Enkhidu

Explorer
And, once again, a BUMP on Monday morning. Maybe this time we'll get some traffic!

Oh, and from people who said they wanted to run games, I need some specifics on players, slot preference, etc.

DanMcS

Explorer
Touched by the Sun- an Exalted game for 5 players.

Action! Adventure! Huge fistfuls of dice!

Exalted is a game of heroes, the saviors of humanity, even though humanity doesn't always believe it needs to be saved. People who exalt were special before, at the tops of their fields; then the Unconquored Sun saw they were worthy, and blessed them with a little bit more.

A game of exalted relies on action and description; the goal of the game is a cinematic, almost anime mood. You get bonuses for describing your stunts well.

It's a d10, white wolf game, so bring all the little buggers you can get your hands on (I think "Fist Full of Dice" would be a great name for a game system). If you haven't played any white wolf games before, it's easy to pick up, and if you haven't played exalted specifically, don't worry, I'll be pregenning the characters and give a rundown on how things work before we start playing, so sign up already. Besides, this is the first game officially posted. :)

Slot me in the first time slot, please, and then somebody call me _early_ that saturday morning so I can drag my sorry self out from Columbus. See you all in March.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
DanMcS: we can talk about car pooling if you want

Alabaster Cup
First Time Slot
Players: Up to 7
This is going to be a fun compition. The players will work against each other to try to win the contest. Bring your own character of up to 6th level. However, there can be no magic items and no spells can be used in the compition. More details to come.

physicscarp

Explorer
Man, I'd really love to run two slots of XCrawl, specifically the New York Crawl, but March 13th is the Saturday after my wife's birthday, so I know I'll be busy. True love wins out over dice-slinging anytime. Sorry.

Carp

Enkhidu

Explorer
Hi all!

The inital post (and all the game information) has been updated! Either post in this thread or PM me to sign up now!

Remove ads