Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

BlueBlackRed

Explorer
Well I hate to do this, but the weather this past week has screwed over my work schedule to the point where I might be required to come in on Saturday.

So kill my game and remove me from the non-Paranoia orc game.
I might still be able to make it, but I can't guarantee it.

Damn shame too cuz I had fun last year...

Enkhidu

Explorer
BlueBlackRed said:
Well I hate to do this, but the weather this past week has screwed over my work schedule to the point where I might be required to come in on Saturday.

So kill my game and remove me from the non-Paranoia orc game.
I might still be able to make it, but I can't guarantee it.

Damn shame too cuz I had fun last year...

Wooooooooooooork![/James T. Kirk]

I'll take you off the list, but only under protest. That looked like it was going to be a fun game.

I hope you can make it anyway!

Qwillion

First Post
Is the problem that I am doing the last game?

well regardless, I will bring three of my players from my home game, if I don't have enough peps come thursday so my game in on regardless :)

Bubbalicious

First Post
Qwillion said:
Is the problem that I am doing the last game?

well regardless, I will bring three of my players from my home game, if I don't have enough peps come thursday so my game in on regardless :)

To be quite honest, I'm sure some (like me) have been waiting to see if Keeper was going to run a CoC game in the evening like last year. Basically, just keeping options open. I will be there, but didn't want to commit yet.

Crothian

First Post
Well, crap. I'm not going to be able to make it out there this weekend like I had hoped. Sorry to have to cancel my game. Hope everyone has fun.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
Well, crap. I'm not going to be able to make it out there this weekend like I had hoped. Sorry to have to cancel my game. Hope everyone has fun.
Suck mang. Sorry you won't be there.

Xanafel

First Post
I will play in Quillions game "Be careful, hunting monsters".

And hello all this is my first post. Nice to be here.

Last edited:

Remove ads