• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Feb 24, 2007 - Fun was had by one and all!

Bubbalicious

First Post
Plenty of room for more games. There's room for up to about 6 or 7 games at a time. I really doubt we'll have that much, but there's still plenty of room for all time slots. (Although I would like it very much if you ran the M&M in the afternoon or evening so I can play. I've already committed to a morning game)

You just need to post a synopsis and a time preference so Enkhidu can slot you up.

Insight

Adventurer
I'll come up with a synopsis for the adventure and submit later this week (maybe tomorrow). It will most likely be in the afternoon anyway since I am coming from Columbus and don't feel like getting up at the crack of dawn.

:D

EDIT: ... and here we are!

Table X - Triumph in High Orbit
GM: Insight
System: Mutants & Masterminds, Second Edition
Synopsis: The new orbital space station, Triumph, has somehow come under control of the evil supervillain organization known as Shadow-13. Your heroes must first find Shadow-13’s terrestrial headquarters, then travel to Space Station Triumph and drive out the villains.

Up to 6 heroes will be provided. No pre-gen characters please!

Afternoon slot, please.

Last edited:

Enkhidu

Explorer
Yer in the M&M game.

The morning dwarf game currently has fewer players, but I'm going to wait until it begins to fill up before I plop you in a seat. That way we'll get a better feel for what the balance will be like.

Remove ads