• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday IV-Who's coming?

Ohio Gameday-Are you coming?

• Yes-I will be there

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • No-I have no interest in hanging out with cool gamers.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Maybe-You guys seem allright, I will have a better idea when you have a date set.

Votes: 24 33.8%

IronWolf

blank
LordStorm said:
So what are you guys going to do at your gameday?

*DISCLAIMER: I've never been to an EN World Game Day. :heh:

But, from what I have seen so far in another thread on the Ohio Game Day it looks like Call of Cthulhu and Paranoia are popular as well as of course D&D. There is also talk of maybe a couple of RPGA games. (which from seeing your posts on some of the local RPGA mailing lists, I know should be right up your alley!)

In either case, I think it is pretty flexible. Once the date is chosen I imagine people start volunteering to run some games and work from there.

Someone else may be able to chip in with a more thorough answer.

Crothian

First Post
LordStorm said:
So what are you guys going to do at your gameday?

mark

run games that people want to run. But we need a place a nd a date first before people know if they can show and commit to running something.

I will be running Orc and Pie for Paranoia.....

dshai527

First Post
Crothian said:
run games that people want to run. But we need a place a nd a date first before people know if they can show and commit to running something.

I will be running Orc and Pie for Paranoia.....

Can I be the moral officer? :D

BTW Enk is a commie mutie traitor

and i think Fett might be one too. :D

Haha fun.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
I'd certainly attend and bring some people with me. I would love to run some events (if needed).

My only preference is that the game day be in late October or early Novemeber.

IamTheTest

First Post
I voted maybe because without a definitive date set I cannot promise that something more important than dnd isnt already planned. If I can Id love to come and meet some cybernerds.

dshai527

First Post
IamTheTest said:
I voted maybe because without a definitive date set I cannot promise that something more important than dnd isnt already planned. If I can Id love to come and meet some cybernerds.

but it not just DnD...its DnD with us and what could be more important than that!

I vote November. Just because work has me swamped til then with lots of travel.

I might be interested. It may be a bit of a stretch that I can go to both Chicago and Columbus gamedays this fall, but I'll definately want to attend one of the two of them.

Remove ads