• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, I failed my Will save.

Treebore

First Post
A "buddy" of mine knew I have been having trouble resisting buying the Collossal Red Dragon. So to help me out he sent me a link to it at Books a Million. At $46.00 I crumbled. I ordered it. A bonus was that they had the d20 Star Wars revised in stock. I've been looking for that for months. So now my 10 year old son will be happy too.

Edit:
Sorry, it was $44.00 and change, with free shipping. Plus the hard to find Star Wars Revised was like $24.00 It was hard for me to find anyways.

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Just a note - with a membership and freeshipping, I seldom pay anything over $20 for any WotC product. Its the only way I could keep my library game going and still be married!

Treebore

First Post
I bought the membership. Heck, at ten dollars it paid for 60% of itself just on this sale.

I'll definitely be checking out Books a Million before Amazon from now on. Which is good, because I like going to their brick and mortar stores too. The 10% discount works there too.

Remove ads