• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OKC GAME DAY! Done.

Eosin the Red

First Post
OKLAHOMA CITY GAME DAY!

Date....April 17th
Place....Games HQ in South OKC

DMs are needed to run games!

Slot Times - 11:00 to 17:00 and 18:00 to 23:00

Personal Contact for me is - Eosin_the_red@cox.net

ADVENTURE #1
The Test in Tear

The Stone of Tear endures. It has stood since the Trolloc Wars and shall continue to stand until the Return of the Dragon. What will you do when the impossible happens, what will you do when a madman holds the Sword that is not? Whose side will you be on and how will you survive?

Find out April 17th.

A Wheel of Time adventure for characters level 6th to 8th. This adventure is set during the fall of the Stone of Tear. Please contact the DM in advance if you would like to bring your own character. PC ready characters will be provided for those who would like to just show up.

Wheel of Time is a d20 RPG and runs very similar to D&D barring magic. If you can play D&D, you can play Wheel of Time.

DM: Eosin_the_Red@cox.net

1. Rigil Kent
2. GAV3
3. Magnus Rogue
4. Joe

ADVENTURE #2

Night of the Forgotten King
This is modern-day heroic-level adventure. The players are all members of a very secretive government, and church, sponsored organization known as the Conclave. The Conclave is a black ops group that battles terrorism, international crime and, in this case, suspected paranormal activity. There is room for up to eight players.

Background:
World wide there has been a series of ghastly murders. Victims are found drained of their bone marrow. The murders have occurred in every city that the Amenhotep exhibit has visited. That exhibit has now arrived in the United States.

The unspoiled tomb of Amenhotep was opened last year. The current traveling exhibit contains a fraction of the artifacts that have been unearthed. Only items that have already been cataloged are in the exhibit. Until his tomb was discovered Amenhotep was a forgotten Pharaoh. The Conclave believes that a paranormal force may be at work here. Your team has been sent to investigate the exhibit. The game starts in Hudson City. The exhibit is at the Thorson Museum of Archaeology. The first body has already turned up…

1. Audie

Last edited:

Eosin the Red

First Post
I think we have someone who might run a Mutants and Mastermind game lined up. Additionally, I know someone has a Star Wars website and might get conned into running.

Eolin

Explorer
i could be down. But why all the way up at Game HQ? I betcha you could do it at Wizard's, and that Brian would be happy with it.

Ottergame

First Post
Oklahoma City is a really big place to try to draw a local crowd. Games HQ is something like a 30 minute drive for me from the north west part of town. I might be able to go though.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Eolin said:
i could be down. But why all the way up at Game HQ? I betcha you could do it at Wizard's, and that Brian would be happy with it.

A few reasons.... primarily because it is central and I know of one person who may come from Tulsa and another from Stillwater. South OKC is as central as we can get to share the travel burden. As both people who have replied indicate one is coming from north and one is coming from north west....central is good.

Second reason - room. Games HQ has about 3 times the space of Wizards.

Third - I am not set in stone but for convenience, it seems the better choice. I also did not pick a few other games shops for similar reasons [New World, The Otherside, etc....]

Michelle Lyons said:
The husband and/or I would probably be interested in driving up from the Lawton area.

I am sure we would love to have you and a few of the other freelancers in the area BUT.....You might want to hire a guard to ensure that I don't kidnap you for your Game of Throne RPG copies :)

BTW.....PotD...Oklahoma seems to be the epicenter for Wheel of Time Gaming.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Well, I been meaning to talk to you about that :)

Ya know, you pimp a great website for a game system people just naturally expect some things. The world is queer like that..... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads