• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OKC, OK: D&D Players wanted

Malexin

First Post
Just thought I'd give the local boys a bump, and say hello.
Hope everything is going well for you all.
It's nice to see more people in the OKC area playing DnD.

Belares

First Post
Looking for one more good roleplayer

Still looking for maybe one more in a on-going campaign. If interested please email me or anglachel. We play Saturday nights at 5:00 in N.W. OKC

Taloras

First Post
Interesting. One of our players (im in this game) is also at Tinker. email anglachel if your interested in playing with us. Currently, anglachel is running a second game in a homebrew world. We will go back to Belares's game in a month or so we think, and alternate. As Belares said, we play Saturday nights at 5 or 6, depending on our schedules. If you want to, email me at hrdragonmaster@yahoo.com and ill tell you more.

Belares

First Post
Still looking for a player/players

We are still looking for a player or 2 in our game if you are interested please contact me. We play 3e and I use the Greyhawk world and Anglachel runs his own fabricated world. At the moment we are 8-9 levels in my game and in Ang's we are 2-3.

Belares

First Post
We now are also playing Deadlands and Everquest the RPG, but not on Saturdays which we play 3E. We are looking for a couple more that want to play either at sporadic times.

Last edited:

Remove ads