• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Old Edition "Keepers" (Books)

Werebat

Explorer
Wow, this has been a useful thread. I'm going to make a project of sifting through my old stuff for all of the titles mentioned here that I own, and returning them to my active library for a time as I pack away my multitude of 3.X and PF books.

People in that other thread who are concerned about the lack of 5E material bubbling up the pipeline -- take note of these titles, they might give you reading material while you wait. I'm sure most of them are still available for purchase on Ebay, etc.

Tall Tales of the Wee Folk being mentioned really took me back. One of my longest-running games ever featured a Sidhe character made using the rules in that book.

Ahrimon

Bourbon and Dice
I'm away from my books, but off the top of my head, aurora's whole realms catalogue, the original greybox for the forgotten realms, and spelljammer.

fjw70

Adventurer
I mostly use older edition modules. I don't use too much else from older editions in 5e but may use some campaign stuff in the future.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
I built some built-in bookcases in my home so I can keep everything out. But my top picks would be Wilderness Survival Guide, Dungoneer's Survival Guide, Monstrous Compendium, AD&D DMG, Manual of the Planes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads