• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

on Trading Miniatures

UnknownAtThisTime

First Post
Has ENWorld ever hosted/supported/allowed a forum/thread for TRADING miniatures? (Not selling, just 'swapping').

I understand there are likely other miniatures forums dedicated to this, but I am not really interested in signing up for one just to trade a few minis.

Is this a can of purple worm too large to open and I should just buy what I need on eBay/Auggies/Troll/Horde/ etc etc etc ?

Oryan77

Adventurer
We had a forum here where we could sell and trade stuff. But Morrus won't support it anymore for whatever reason. We traded RPG stuff all the time on it and I got a lot of cool stuff from ENworld users.

Actually, I think that forum was where I got my very first batch of D&D miniatures from. Someone sold me a couple hundred minis from Harbinger-Giants of Legend. It's what got me collecting them.

Scorponox

First Post
Hrmm, I have a bunch of minis I will probably never use in my campaign. I would like to get a bunch that I might, potentially use in my campaign.

Perhaps a picture thread is in order.

Remove ads