• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

One-Shot Adventure Ideas?

Stormrunner

Explorer
Something I've always wanted to try but never had the time, is some variant of the "Another Fine Mess" adventure (from the BESM system).
The PCs are the mounts/familiars/animal companions of a group of adventurers. The BBEG has sneakily surprised and captured the humans, but his dumb minions failed to nab the animals. Now the furry crew have to figure out how to rescue their masters - with no hands, heavy armor, or magic items.
The original adventure had a raccoon and a ferret (rogues), a heavy warhorse (fighter), two dogs (rangers), an owl familiar (wizard), a falcon (ranger/bard) and a cat familiar (rogue/wizard).

I'm not sure if I should be promoting websites here or not, but I must say that there is a vast library of short and long adventures that you can get for a small price that can be converted to fit exactly how many party members and their levels and a number of other aspects at www.direkobold.com . You may want to just take a look at it as the site has so many options to aid you in adjusting the adventure to fit your specific needs and it has so many different adventures to choose from. :cool:

Remove ads