• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(ONE SLOT LEFT! Friday 3-7)--Iron Heroes: Twilight of Ulster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madfox

First Post
Interested: yes. Friday 3 to 7 though is not an option... (and I rarely if ever visit these boards, I am surprised my account actually still works)

Yttrai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Sadly, I think I won't be able to run this unless we can find more players. I'll step up recruitment, but I'm not sure this forum is still being read :(
Well, some of us are just getting excited and signing up for stuff now.

So please add myself and Mantisking to the game?

I don't need to have a character pre-assigned to me, though i will subscribe to this with email notification, if you prefer to have characters assigned beforehand. But if you like to see who shows up and hand characters out at game time, i'm also okay with that.

Looking forward to another Iron Heroes experience with Capellan :D Hi Capellan! How've you been? We've missed you!

:)

And Rystil- have we met? I'm in lovely Ball Square. Were you at Capellan's going away party? Or any of the ENWorld gamedays? It seems like we MUST have crossed paths by now.

Looking forward to this. Thanks for stepping up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yttrai said:
Well, some of us are just getting excited and signing up for stuff now.

So please add myself and Mantisking to the game?

I don't need to have a character pre-assigned to me, though i will subscribe to this with email notification, if you prefer to have characters assigned beforehand. But if you like to see who shows up and hand characters out at game time, i'm also okay with that.

Looking forward to another Iron Heroes experience with Capellan :D Hi Capellan! How've you been? We've missed you!

:)

And Rystil- have we met? I'm in lovely Ball Square. Were you at Capellan's going away party? Or any of the ENWorld gamedays? It seems like we MUST have crossed paths by now.

Looking forward to this. Thanks for stepping up.
Nope, haven't met--I actually haven't met ENWorlders except for at Gencon.

Glad to have you on board and looking forward to meeting you guys this year!

I would like to have the characters assigned and the sheets sent out ahead of time, as this helps IH newbies (and non-newbies for some them--Cormac has a bajillion things he can do with his two token pools) get ready to play with relative ease, hopefully saving some time in the start. I've found this adventure is oft tight for time.

Yttrai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, haven't met--I actually haven't met ENWorlders except for at Gencon.

Glad to have you on board and looking forward to meeting you guys this year!

I would like to have the characters assigned and the sheets sent out ahead of time, as this helps IH newbies (and non-newbies for some them--Cormac has a bajillion things he can do with his two token pools) get ready to play with relative ease, hopefully saving some time in the start. I've found this adventure is oft tight for time.
Excellent.

I've played Iron Heroes exactly once, and i did enjoy it a lot. I'm sure the DM had a lot to do with that ;) After Capellan kiled my character the first time, i got to play an NPC who then immediately died :D

Also: I'm very keen to go to the ENnies so i'll be scooting out right on time. Hopefully the rumoured 7.30 start time is in fact truth and not sheer conjecture.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yttrai said:
Excellent.

I've played Iron Heroes exactly once, and i did enjoy it a lot. I'm sure the DM had a lot to do with that ;) After Capellan kiled my character the first time, i got to play an NPC who then immediately died :D

Also: I'm very keen to go to the ENnies so i'll be scooting out right on time. Hopefully the rumoured 7.30 start time is in fact truth and not sheer conjecture.
I'm definitely going to be at the ENnies too, so I shall also be scooting out right on time. This may mean that we can't finish the third encounter, but as per advice I read about running a con game, what I do is truncate the second encounter to be very short if I think we're running low on time. That didn't help last year due to massive player dropout mainly without notice (no Aoife + no Forgall == mooks took a long time, as I realised the second time I ran it when Aoife kicked serious ass) and the fact that one of the replacements needed to be brought up to speed on what IH was. We finished only the first encounter that day.

But we as a group can do better!

Yttrai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I'm definitely going to be at the ENnies too, so I shall also be scooting out right on time. ...

But we as a group can do better!
Phew. I didn't want to be the only one antsy to leave.

I am looking forward to this!

Thanks for running.

Rystil Arden

First Post
No problem!

Oh, and as it looks like you're signing up for all your games around now, if you'll be in Wednesday, don't forget to look at my Shapeshifting Spacelizards game--it has a lot of 'maybe's, so I would give the spots to people who were sure they could make it. I'll bump the thread.

Yttrai

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
No problem!

Oh, and as it looks like you're signing up for all your games around now, if you'll be in Wednesday, don't forget to look at my Shapeshifting Spacelizards game--it has a lot of 'maybe's, so I would give the spots to people who were sure they could make it. I'll bump the thread.
Thank you, but i'm going to leave Wednesday and Sunday open. I'm a Gencon virgin, and i've been warned against overplanning.

Though....as time draws nearer......I promise to keep it in mind :)

Seonaid

Explorer
Hm . . . It appears as though you can't move it up at all. I hate to do this, but I forgot to look at the football schedule for this year, and there's a game that starts at 7 on Friday. I'll probably have to drop, unless you think you can make it end earlier (6:30ish) or play at a sports bar. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads