Ongoing Campai gn remote D20Pro/Skype has 4 slots open.

cranerat

First Post
I've been running this campaign since 1978, started 2nd ed., and migrated through 3.0, 3.5 and now pathfinder rules. Contact me if you are interested. Mature gamers please, and need to keep the swearing to a minimum since I have family that can overhear.

Game is usually every Sunday from 11AM - 5PM Mountain time. Most of the time I get on between 9AM and 10:30. Many times the game runs till 6/7PM if everyone can stick around.

I use Pathfinder as the main rules with missing feats from 3.5 (all books) and use spells all the way back to 2nd ed. since some were dropped over the years (cacodemon, enchant an item).

Role playing is highly encouraged as is creativity. I don't do very well in a straight hack-n-slash campaign since players must figure out puzzles, politics and power plays by major factions and NPC's. I do use the Epic rules from 3.5 since many of my players have been playing over 4 years straight (at least) and have broken lvl 20 (quite a few) with multiple characters. Some have been in the campaign for over 20.

Campaign setting is of my own creation based on a mixture of Greyhawk, Pathfinder, Spelljammer, Planescape, Eberron, Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Gamma World and even some T20.

Contact me for details if interested.

Remove ads