• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ongoing D&D game in Hartford, CT

chosot

First Post
Hi! I run a weekly game in Hartford, CT and am looking for a few new players. Do to scheduling conflicts some players needed to drop out so we have some space! We mostly have been playing D&D 4th Ed but we also alternate between that and Aberrant.

We are a quite chill group that meets every thursday from 7:00-10:00 pm. If you are interested in joining or want more information let me know!

chosot

First Post
We are in the center of Hartford towards West Hartford. Half hour or less drive from Springfield. We play at my apartment in the highrise Park Place Towers (if you drive into Hartford on 84 West you see two green topped towers, can't miss them). If you guys want to try out an adventure or two let me know.

tmhard

First Post
Looking for some good D&D

Hey are you still looking for players? My brother and I have just come to the area and are looking for a D&D game to join.

chosot

First Post
Hey are you still looking for players? My brother and I have just come to the area and are looking for a D&D game to join.
Hey sorry for taking so long to reply. Yeah we are still looking for players. If you and your brother are still interested write back here or e-mail me at channelguard[MENTION=89935]hotmail[/MENTION].com. Thanks!

Hi! I run a weekly game in Hartford, CT and am looking for a few new players. Do to scheduling conflicts some players needed to drop out so we have some space! We mostly have been playing D&D 4th Ed but we also alternate between that and Aberrant.

We are a quite chill group that meets every thursday from 7:00-10:00 pm. If you are interested in joining or want more information let me know!

Hey,

A buddy and I live in a the Hartford area and are looking to join a D&D game. Are there two spaces open?

pathfinderq1

First Post
Hello,

I have just moved (back) to the Hartford area (Windsor, specifically) and I am probably going to be looking for a group soon. Not sure about availability just yet- work schedule still isn't firmly set.

I used to live here a long time ago- are there any good gaming stores around? I know War & Pieces is long gone, but what else is available locally?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads