• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online 4E Game

Talysian

Explorer
I'm running War of the Burning Sky on Fantasy Grounds Currently we just had our first session last week and it went well, but we were short 1 player and had another with a style difference. So I'm looking for 1-2 more players.

Details:
4e
Tuesdays 6-10:15 CST
Weekly
Current Party:
Shielding Swordmage
Cleric
Avenger.

if interested check out War of the Burning Sky! | Obsidian Portal for more info.

bobbyblues

First Post
I'd love to join you all on Tuesday. I am rather a noob and only started playing recently, but I know the basics. Anyway if you want me im yours....well that sounded weird so yeah if you want another player I'm the guy.

Ftr

First Post
Would love to join the fun. Am experienced and ready.

I like playing defenders, so it looks like it would mesh with group. Possible character for your review:

Dogan Stonefist, level 1
Dwarf, Battlemind
Build: Quick Battlemind
Psionic Study: Speed of Thought
Background: Birth - Omen, Geography - Mountains, Society - Noble, Family Tradition, Occupation - Mystic Slayer, Blazestone (Dungeoneering class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 8, Wis 20, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 10, Int 8, Wis 18, Cha 11.

AC: 19 Fort: 13 Reflex: 12 Will: 17
HP: 31 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Insight +10, Endurance +8, Dungeoneering +12

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics -2, Arcana -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Heal +5, History -1, Intimidate, Nature +5, Perception +5, Religion -1, Stealth -2, Streetwise, Thievery -2, Athletics -2

FEATS
Level 1: Pursuing Step

POWERS
Battlemind at-will 1: Iron Fist
Battlemind at-will 1: Bull's Strength
Battlemind daily 1: Steel Unity Strike

ITEMS
Scale Armor, Heavy Shield, War Pick

I can send character sheet and macros for maptools if you are interested

Mediocrates

First Post
Also interested

Howdy,

I, too, would be interested, should you need another character. I've DM'd 4e for three years, and have a good grasp of the rules. I'm also a relative newbie to real-time online play; happy and able to learn, but I might not be the sharpest stick in the bundle for the first couple of sessions.

Interested primarily in playing a controller (wizard, druid) or secondary striker role (perhaps a barbarian, warlock or rogue). Live in the Central time zone; consistently get home from work at about 5:30, so I can be ready to play at 6 every Tuesday.

Drop me a line if this sounds okay (and there's still a slot), and I'll send you a rough character this evening. Thanks for the consideration.

Cheers,
Andrew

Last edited:

Remove ads