• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online 4E Heroic Tier Mini-Campaign - Maptools

Neurotrash

First Post
I'm looking to run a D&D 4E mini-campaign using Maptools and Skype. It'll be one longish adventure that will take characters from 6th level through 8th (or maybe 9th) and last approximately 12-15 sessions.

I'd like to play weekly, for 3-4 hours a session. I live in the Central U.S. time zone, and would like to start at about 7:00 pm. As far as the specific night, that will depend on when interested players are available.

The setting is mostly urban, a combination Lankhmar/Freeport/Ankh-Morpork set in a world that is pretty much PoL with a few tweaks.

I have a few houserules, mostly concerned with the magic item economy and rituals.

I have two players already - one will be a Shifter Warden and the other is probably going to play a Wilden Avenger.

If you're interested, you can find houserules, character creation guidelines, and setting info at Shadow Over Shadowport | Google Groups

Thanks!

Dire Human

First Post
SOLD!

I'll be here in Mountain Time for the next week or two, then back to Central, but I'm pretty much free whenever you want to start! Looking over the character stuff now.

Shifter Warden, Wilden Avenger... is this going to be nature-themed or urban-themed? In either case, I have the perfect concept.

Edit: I've finished my character and background. Where should I send it/put it?

Last edited:

Neurotrash

First Post
Awesome! You can post character sheets up on the Google group in the discussion forum. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

It is a city campaign (although there will probably be trips into the wilderness surrounding the city at a couple of points, the majority of the campaign will take place in Shadowport), it's just that my other two players chose Primal-ish classes/races for some reason.

Last edited:

Remove ads