• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online -- 4th Ed. Game Seeks Players

amusingsn

First Post
Wings of Darkness is about to start up soon. It's a 4th Edition Campaign, for 1st Level Characters. We are going to play from 8pm -12:30 Eastern, Sunday Nights.

We'll be playing using the Maptool program with Ventrilo voice chat.

You can read up on the campaign information here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wingsofdarkness/wingsindex.html

If you're interested in joining up or have any questions, let me know as a reply to this message, as a private message, or you can try to catch me on AIM as Aberrant Erik.

Hope to be talking with you soon!

blackice001

First Post
Hello, I'm so glad you posted, I've been looking for a DnD 4E maptools/vent game and Sunday nights is perfect for me Est..

Talandar Marrgan, Eladrin Rogue/Warlock
Recruit hopefull- bonus feat will be languages (is that ok?)

16str
12con
16dex
13int
10 wis
13cha

I have a full Ch-background and Will be happy to fill you in on any information/questions you may have.

Please contact me at blackice001@yahoo.com so I can get the vent server info and password, I can't wait to get started.

Last edited:

amusingsn

First Post
I must regretfully announce that I've achieved the necessary number of inquiries. If any more people are interested, just let me know, and I can add you to a wait list.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Remove ads