• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online Character Builder is LIVE!

brehobit

Explorer
A bit slow, and I don't know that I like waiting on "vecna.wizards.com" but maybe that's me. So far, so good (other than the slow part).

S

Sunseeker

Loaded up about as quick as the builder on my PC, but seems to run smoother. Still working with it, not gonna rehash existing complaints, and without those, I realy don't have any.

webrunner

First Post
Tried to equip a weapon.. crashed.. -1 point.
Loaded up, immediately asked me to continue on from where it crashed since it wasn't saved. +2 points.

Ooooh, shiny. Looks very nice. I'm just building a Dark Sun character for fun, and you can now sort the class list by:
- Role
- Power Source
- Primary Ability
- Source

Quite unexpected, I must say. Thumbs up. :cool:

Minor bug: when choosing a theme, it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the description for me.

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Even with Moonlight, it didn't run under Ubuntu, but I pretty much expected that.

Playing around with it now on my old XP laptop. So far so good.

brehobit

Explorer
Misc issues so far.

Took me a while to figure out how to select my human stat bonus. Probably my fault there...

When selecting feats if I collapse a category it comes back uncollapsed on the next feat.

It greys out after every data entry. That's too slow...

It just crashed when buying a sword.

samursus

Explorer
Crashed when I chose a Daily.

Edit: Didn't lose character on reload, CB asked me if I wanted to Restore character or Discard. I chose restore and everything was there. And Daily selection worked this time.

Edit 2: Choosing Battle Armaments Feat seems to have killed this character... on my third attempt to Restore. Failed.

Edit 3: Cannot create any characters, crashes after choosing Custom Character OR Quick Essentials Character <sigh>

Last edited:

Remove ads