• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: [4CtF]The Chaos Wars

Caliber

Explorer
Hrm. It appears you're right. The odd thing is I actually think I realized you were had done it right, then forgot and posted my "correction". Weirdness.

So ... uhm ... nothing to see here. Move along. No DMs making mistakes ...

I said stop looking! :p

Caliber

Explorer
Nice character buzzard! Tailspinner and Tabbycatt ... can you make characters before you have to leave?

Is anyone else going to be away over the Christmas holidays or are we mostly good to go?

reapersaurus

Explorer
Very cool stuff, Caliber.

Nice to see another FCtF PbP on the boards. And Ranger Wickett is his ever-active self, giving feedback and encouragement (that's neat).

I think it would be interesting to have one of the Executioners of a Brother of the Inner Flame start to manifest hidden powers, and start agreeing with, then secretly espousing the Brotherhood's agenda.

DOWN WITH THE LESSER!!
:)

Caliber

Explorer
Thanks for the comments Reapersaurus. I'll agree Ranger Wickett defintely stays involved in lots of things on these boards. I'm impressed he commented here (although I admit I recall him commenting on the last 4CtF game I saw)

Tailspinner, Gracee looks pretty good. Tabbycatt has assured me she'll have a character before she leaves so it looks like we're going to be good to go as soon as her and Mitchifer have there characters up.)

buzzard

First Post
Caliber said:
Nice character buzzard! Tailspinner and Tabbycatt ... can you make characters before you have to leave?

Is anyone else going to be away over the Christmas holidays or are we mostly good to go?

I will have net access over the Christmas holiday, so I am good.

buzzard

Caliber

Explorer
Okay, I've had time to go over the newest additions to the line-up.

buzzard, bad news. In the Revised version of 4CtF Heightened Accuracy is replaced by Super Accuracy. It costs 1 more HrP for the first +1 bonus, so you're a point short. If you limit you're Super Accuracy to only one type of weapon, Melee or Missle, however, you'll be sitting good. Since it looks like your character is supposed to be Ranged support, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

By the way, you start with no equipment. If you want to leave your current stuff on there, thats ok. Just make sure you have it so I can tell what your stats are when you have it on and when you don't.

Your HP should be 20, 10 + 5 + 5.

Tailspinner, everything looks good.

buzzard

First Post
Caliber said:
Okay, I've had time to go over the newest additions to the line-up.

buzzard, bad news. In the Revised version of 4CtF Heightened Accuracy is replaced by Super Accuracy. It costs 1 more HrP for the first +1 bonus, so you're a point short. If you limit you're Super Accuracy to only one type of weapon, Melee or Missle, however, you'll be sitting good. Since it looks like your character is supposed to be Ranged support, this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

The rules as I had them had you choosing melee or missile on the accuracry bonus. Maybe I forgot to specify ranged (I was thinking it when I wrote him up).

Caliber said:
By the way, you start with no equipment. If you want to leave your current stuff on there, thats ok. Just make sure you have it so I can tell what your stats are when you have it on and when you don't.

Didn't realize no equipment was the rule. Does this mean not even 1st level starting equipment (which isn't very different from what I have listed)?

buzzard

Caliber

Explorer
You don't have to choose to limit it to Melee or Missle, its just an option that gives you a break on the price of the power. If you meant to limit it, you forgot to mention it. Add it in and I'll be happy. :)

And yes, your characters will only have the clothes on their backs at start. No equipment otherwise. Don't worry though. I'm not so much of a RBDM to keep you completely poor for long.

Caliber

Explorer
Well, Tabbycatt regretfully has decided to pull out. So, for a limited time (read until Mitchifer posts a character in the Rogue's Gallery) I'm accepting one person in. After Mitchifer posts up a character, the game is closed unless/until I open it for more characters.

So anyone interested start working furiously. And if no one else is reading ... well ... :p to you!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads