[OOC] A Paid Trip to Spellhold

Voda Vosa

First Post
I think Taran Chizz and Cliff are a go, so we'll keep it simple like that. The others will disappear mysteriously. I just have to come up with a reasonable IC explanation.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well there was the bard and the shaman, but they both stay back. And there was Pyrex's character, but he never replied back. Hero4Hire also dropped out.

I'm like a looser DM or what? Lol

Hello, I'm not sure if this game is going to be recruiting soon, but it looks like a few of your players just dropped. If you're looking to fill one of those spots, I'd love to be considered. I'm not sure what the party composition is, but I'd be able to fill pretty much any role needed.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Consider yourself in dude. We are short on the heling depratment, so a leadershy type would be nice. That said, if you want to make another character, be my guest; it's always interesting how the other characters change their actions to fill in the blanks.

If it is possible, I'll like your character to have a piracy past, as part of Captain Kumar Iron Fang crew. Feel free to invent the good captain history if you feel likely. He is rather famous, so think big for his deeds.

Excellent! I'll draw up a character sheet today or tomorrow, and post it along with my backstory. I'm thinking of playing a Minotaur Runepriest who was the weaponsmith of the pirates' ship.

The character should be level 3, right?

Also, what kind of equipment should I start with?

My character sheet is finished and posted in the character thread. I should have a final backstory posted tomorrow!

Allow me to introduce Asterion, the Minotaur Runepriest!

Walking Dad

First Post
Runepriest seems like the coolest class in the PH3 to me. Glad to see one in action soon.

The standard healing ability is a bit low, but I saw you tackled that with your power selection :)

Remove ads