• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Adventure Path - Shackled City

Greetings!

I've just picked up the nifty new hardcover version of Paizo's Shackled City Adventure Path campaign (orignally from Dungeon magazine), and I'd like to run it as a Play-by-Post here on these boards.

This will be my first attempt at running a PBP, but I've done some playing in the format here and there (not to mention a lot of lurking in some of the other fine games on these forums), so I think I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't. Above all, I play D&D for fun, and I've been doing so for quite some years now (as anyone who gets the reference in my user name can attest).

I realize that many of the regulars here have probably already played or DMed these adventures, but if there are 4 or 5 interested folks who have not (or can fake it :) ), I'd love to give it a whirl.

I think I'll wait and see how many hats get thrown in the ring before getting into the nitty-gritty of character creation and the like. Give a shout if you're interested.

Thanks for reading,

Krago

Attachments

• Cauldron.jpg
    Cauldron.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
I don't have a subscription to Dungeon, but I do pick up any issue that has an Eberron adventure. I don't think I have seen any of the Shackled City adventures (without going to the magazines I do own). I have plenty of time to post on these boards (can easily do it at home or at work). I would love to throw my hat into the ring and would want to play a druid character. For a little more info on my PbP experience, check out the links in my sig (I just recently starting playing by post).

Jarval

Explorer
Interested, but I should mention that I've run the first adventure for my D&D group. However, I've not got any further into the campaign than that, and won't be any time soon, as we've switched to an Eberron game instead.

Mista Collins

First Post
Jarval said:
Interested, but I should mention that I've run the first adventure for my D&D group. However, I've not got any further into the campaign than that, and won't be any time soon, as we've switched to an Eberron game instead.

Eberron rules!

<yes, I am an Eberron junkie.. wish my tabletop gaming group would want to play it>

Dichotomy

Explorer
I would also be interested if you are still looking for more "hats" to be thrown in.

I also have not read, DMed, or played the adventures.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads