• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Chronicles of the Perilous Lands

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I'm kind of waiting on you guys to tell me what you're doing or where you're going next (e.g., to buy equipment, to get the horses, etc). If you'd like me to take a more 'hands on' approach with regard to directing the story, let me know and we can shift slightly away from full-tilt sandbox.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm kind of waiting on you guys to tell me what you're doing or where you're going next (e.g., to buy equipment, to get the horses, etc). If you'd like me to take a more 'hands on' approach with regard to directing the story, let me know and we can shift slightly away from full-tilt sandbox.

Gents, I'm terribly sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth, lately -- work has kicked it up to high gear unexpectedly, and doesn't look like it's going to slack off until January roughly.

Combine that with hosting in-laws for the holidays for the whole week of Christmas, and I'd rather bow out gracefully than disappear on you all again. I'm really sorry, jdh, and apologize again. If someone else wants a spot, please usher 'em in.

--Henry

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Gents, I'm terribly sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth, lately -- work has kicked it up to high gear unexpectedly, and doesn't look like it's going to slack off until January roughly.

Combine that with hosting in-laws for the holidays for the whole week of Christmas, and I'd rather bow out gracefully than disappear on you all again. I'm really sorry, jdh, and apologize again. If someone else wants a spot, please usher 'em in.

--Henry

That's okay, Henry. In retrospect, the holiday season probably wasn't the best time to start a campaign. I'll run with it as long as other posters respond, but I'm starting to think that it might be better to give it another go early next year, after Crazy Holiday Season is over. ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
That's okay, Henry. In retrospect, the holiday season probably wasn't the best time to start a campaign. I'll run with it as long as other posters respond, but I'm starting to think that it might be better to give it another go early next year, after Crazy Holiday Season is over. ;)

that, i could definitelt run with. :) i'll do a status check in january with you. Meantime, Happy Holidays!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Okay, so it looks like we might be waiting until after the holidays to reboot/carry on. We'll see where we are at that time, I suppose. Sorry for the slow start! :)

tumblingdice

First Post
Nothing to be sorry about. I look forward to seeing what happens after the holidays, once we all have more time, and possibly more players.

For the record, though, Knute's going to eat the meat pie the serving wench brought him before it gets cold! :)

Remove ads