• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) D&D 3.5 - Paridon: The Dark Metropolis (Ravenloft)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Okay, quick question while I'm running around:

Is there any RP you want to complete between the defeat of Adalavas and when the second story starts? At this point, the plan is for everyone to be helped out of the clocktower, taken back to HQ, and rest for the remainder of the day to heal up. The action begins again the day after.

industrygothica

Adventurer

Is there any RP you want to complete between the defeat of Adalavas and when the second story starts? At this point, the plan is for everyone to be helped out of the clocktower, taken back to HQ, and rest for the remainder of the day to heal up. The action begins again the day after.

That's perfectly fine with me, I don't think there's anything else that Darian needs to do.

-IG

Rhun

First Post
Since I'm switching to a new PC, I don't believe there is any RPing of Perrin that I would need to do between the clocktower night and the next morning.

kinem

Adventurer
Father Berman will check to make sure the gnomes are still incarcerated, and will make clear to Gis and whoever else needs to know that Pigglemorth will testify against Alek (and indeed, was brought in alive on that basis) and that Alek and his 'pets' are not to be released.

Calahan would really like to stop that bleeding... :lol:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
All your requests are granted!

You are all healed!
Ru still has his brass sword!
The gnomes are still in custody!

Oh, yeah, and Calahan has stopped bleeding.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads