[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

First Post
Hello everyone! There are some things that need to be stated.

1. I suck. Seriously. I apologize to everyone for making you wait. Because of work, I have to spend lots of time outside of normal work hours finishing, preparing or doing other work related activities. When I have a lot of outside time commitments, it makes it hard to spend time doing anything else. It went from too busy with three guys playing baseball to extra work project to preparing a talk. Now I have studying hanging over my head outside of work. None of it is a great excuse because I know we all have lots of things going on in life. I just wanted to say I'm sorry, sincerely and truthfully.

2. I will continue to suck. Its got to be a flaw at this point, right? It happened the first time around (when everyone stopped posting) and now it happened a second time. Even with best intentions, there may be times when real life slows my recreational activities down. That part I can accept. The fact it takes me so long to log in and keep you guys waiting is what kills me.

3. The workload is hard to manage right now. But I am willing to try if you are. I'm not sure how many people are around right now or even still interested in playing right now.

4. Lastly, I think the beholder was starting to drag a little bit. Maybe just my perception, but the combat gets a little tedious when it is just dragging out to figure where we have the healing surges and whatnot. Let's face it, I'm in for the story line and challenges, but once the challenges are crossed, mentally I'm ready to move on.

5. So, I guess I'll put it out there, I'm willing to keep posting if there are people willing to put up with me. I have some really fun ideas for the adventure and explaining the disappearing town and darkness.

So, let's have a roll call.

FourMonos

First Post
Yay, two! Come on [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] and [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] and [MENTION=100292]Neil1889[/MENTION] and [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], you guys still out there?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm here. Don't worry about it, sh*t happens.

As for dragging fights, I believe it is common problem with high(er) levels of monsters. One solution I've seen is to double their damage, but halve the hit points.

This is PbP, as long as you write some reminders after any dry spell, we're good to go.

Remove ads