• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Sweet, did you actually learn anything about 4ed? I'm totally confused, but I wasn't there.
Not anything more than you'll see in the links from the 4e subforum. Basically, it's new, some stuff looks interesting, some stuff looks terrible, and we'll see what happens, or at least that's my viewpoint. I'm happy to run my 3.X stuff forever, and I'm happy to add 4e to the mix as well if it proves worthy.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: I shall assume the following by lack of responses)

*Selim leaves for his residence unmolested and unprotested by the others. Meanwhile, the others make small talk for a while as Gracia prepares dinner. An hour later, Al is twitching with impatience and is about to pull the door open in a dramatic reverse slam when, as he puts his hand on the knob to do just that, there is a knock. A young boy of perhaps 14 answers the door.*
I assume you mean is at the door rather than answers the door. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Raylis said:
yes...just didn't see that we were back up and going again until tonight :(
Well, I guess you could stop him if you like without really changing anything :)

As for Al, I think that age is right based on the timeline I gave. He may also be 17--I'd need to doublecheck what I said.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads