(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yup. All my games seem to have nobody posting right now. I'm not sure if everyone is waiting on me to post something, but I've been waiting for the players. I've been thinking of either starting something new (and seeing if the players will get more excited by that) or giving up entirely. Everyone keeps saying, "Keep Going!" but then they post less than once a week. Momentum breeds momentum - I know that I am guilty of it as much as everyone else, but it slows me down when it gets this slow. It's part of the unfortunate reality of PBP, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

@MetaVoid I’m not sure if we actually were waiting on you but, regarding your post. we already rested. It is “next day” so if there’s anything you need to add or want to spend HD to heal you can. The effects of the curse also dictate we only get one HD back after a long rest.

Last edited:

The hours passed with no interruptions. It was tediously boring, and the room was unusually cold for Chult - which had been nearly always unbearably hot. It was very difficult to find any comfort whatsoever, but eventually the time passed.

The most thrilling thing that occurred, which raised everyone's spirits, was when Kupalue's pot finally cracked and turned to dust and the vegepygmy squeaked in delight as it shook the dust off of its root-legs, standing free once more.
Any report from the chiwaingas?

@MetaVoid I’m not sure if we actually were waiting on you but, regarding your post. we already rested. It is “next day” so if there’s anything you need to add or want to spend HD to heal you can. The effects of the curse also dictate we only get one HD back after a long rest.
Oof, I missed the resting part. I have to go look for the damage. There was some from fire, some from teleport, I have to check the numbers

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@FitzTheRuke I can post again but am waiting on the report back of the Chawingas. Bit since Qawasha only cast it in the morning, the time-lines might not line up with the other group. I'm not sure what the time-line is on @Neurotic 's side of the adventure.
Yeah, I'm not sure how it will line-up yet either! There's one other little problem when it comes to the Cwingas - even they can't leave the room without you using the new key to unlock it. You can certainly do that, and let 'em out to scout, but it's a door on a balcony above where the Hags hang out. It's possible that they might notice it. We'd have to see.

Remove ads