• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Halfling Quest - [Calling EvilHalfling]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Boddynock said:
Still, Jerran is young, and so not yet au fait with the niceties of metaphor (despite his profession).

Ah well, such is life! ;)

And perhaps someday our MUCH YOUNGER paladin will realize that violence is not the answer to every problem. Because communication is the only true path to understanding. Talking to those you face is a perfectly viable alternative. This case of social interaction can hardly be classed as "random acts of eating and drinking". But even so, perhaps young, young Alton will someday learn that we live in a world of grey, and sometimes you DO invite evil around for tea :p

Ferrix

Explorer
I'm looking for two or so players to take over the following two characters:

Kiylea Tangleweb - Ranger 1 (originally played by Tarlonniel)
Ringly Softpetal - Wizard 1 (originally played by ender_wiggan) Now played by Jdvn1

You can see their character sheets here.

The party is currently mid-adventure so I don't have space for new characters at the moment, however, those two characters could be retired upon completion of the adventure and return to Amblestock and replaced with new ones.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Great to have you on board Jdvn1!

Check out the IC thread here to see what Ringly was like in the past. While I don't mind some personality shift, some coherence is good.

Also, you may post away in the IC thread.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I have to be honest, though. I don't have a lot of experience with Wizards. I'm trying to learn. :)

I hope my having to read through everything wont' slow things down too much. :heh:

Ferrix

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
I have to be honest, though. I don't have a lot of experience with Wizards. I'm trying to learn. :)

I hope my having to read through everything wont' slow things down too much. :heh:

Well, you can skim to get a sense of what Ringly was like. When I NPC'd him, I played up his nervousness about his abilities. In their encounter with the boar, his spells didn't help very much in saving Kiylea from getting gored. He hasn't had a great deal of opportunity to use his spells since he hasn't really known in advance what was going on and didn't know what to prepare I guess.

Also, no problem in trying things out. He's definately a fledgling wizard, as all the characters are definately green-ears, they're bound to all make mistakes.

Remove ads