• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Hands of Fate [CALLING Temujin]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Lefferts said:
I will be gone starting next week as well. I will try to post on Monday, but
after that I will be gone until August 24th. You can run Nedander until I
get back or have him fade out - whichever you prefer.

Lefferts
Well, the question is....would you be willing to be indisposed until you return? I can find an easy way to have you on the sidleines, as to speak, and when you return, you can easily rejoin the rest of the group. Is that good with you?

Lefferts

First Post
Fangor the Fierce said:
Well, the question is....would you be willing to be indisposed until you return? I can find an easy way to have you on the sidleines, as to speak, and when you return, you can easily rejoin the rest of the group. Is that good with you?

That's fine with me - just don't do a TPK before I get back! :D

Hesseroph

First Post
Stupid Enworld going down!!!

~~~Whoops... Seems like half my post was removed or didn't make it when I had a chance to send it. Server went down and I didnt have a chance to check my post until now.
~~~As for Ghin. He was 20 feet in as you said.... JUst misread your last post so I'll clear up my actions. From that 20 feet I'll advance in with my patented 5 foot step full defense. I'll walk right up to the creature... Well out of its reach that is. If it attacks me I'll withdraw out of the tunnel as fast as I can without provoking attacks of opportunity. If it retreats further I'll follow it.
~~~I'm assuming its going to attack so... When I'm forced to back out I'll leave 5 feet between me and the tunnel enterance so others can keep it from retreating back into its cave. Then I'll attampt to wound it enough to start with the subduing attacks to knock it out.
~~~So I'll be checking it to make sure I dont actually kill it... I want to bring it back to Maximo.
~~~I may be gone the next few days (3 at most) so if everyone else posts and you want to move on just run Ghin for those days (fri-sun). He pretty much heals up those who needs it and will subdue the thing unless he has to kill it. Bout it... Sorry for the delay...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow to September 5th. I'm not sure if I'll have computer access but I wouldn't count on it.
Hmmm, 12 days or so....that kinda sucks! You got any last requests? If you are still interested in playing, I could NPC your character, but need some basic ideals from him. I would say no heroics, and pretty much defending the rest of the group, and acting as such. The other characters would get a chance to yell out orders to him, if that's ok, letting them decide his fate. They could tell him to attack certain things, defend certain things, go stand in the corner with a dunce hat, whatever, but if they don't put requests/orders for him, then I will pretty much take him over and act accordingly.

Any objections from the others?

Drakknyte32

First Post
NPC'ing him is fine. He has spent the last several years in an apprenticeship so he is used to taking orders.

But if you want to drop him that would be okay too. I'll be starting college after I get back so I probably won't have as much time for games anyways. And you've already got quiet a large group as it is.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
NPC'ing him is fine. He has spent the last several years in an apprenticeship so he is used to taking orders.

But if you want to drop him that would be okay too. I'll be starting college after I get back so I probably won't have as much time for games anyways. And you've already got quiet a large group as it is.
It's up to you. I can always split the group up easily, and actually, could have you as a reserve. When you can play, good, and when you can't, you will be at the academy, training... If you want to bow out, that can be done...again, your choice.

Temujin

First Post
Yeah... I'll moving to the east coast in a few days (sunday) for another bout university, and my new house won't have internet for about a week (sept 10th est.).. Feel free to boot me, or NPC my character.

Remove ads