[ooc] Heroes of Silleria discussion thread (all comments welcome!)

Jemal

Adventurer
Yes, money isgoing to be a bit of a problem, as I am currently flat-ass broke.

Don't make Michelle resort to prostitution, merak! *L* j/k.. If I have to I'll charm some for myself.

dpdx

Explorer
Hoping no one objects to Wound Boy taking 2 CLW and a Bull's Strength. If they do, take it up with him IC.

If it helps, I'm feeding one to the mule.

dpdx

Explorer
I'm going on vacation starting Thursday, and won't be back until Sunday, April 13th. Merak has my stats, so feel free to auto-pilot Kerith in my absence.

I may get ONE post in tonight, so perhaps we can resolve this combat. And it is still possible I'll have net access on vacation (we're in Vegas), but I have no idea when or how much.

MerakSpielman

First Post
I have 2nd level stats for Michelle and Kerith. I am expecting Norynth soon (I just sent his 1st level stats to you Uriel). That leaves Oren, Foran, and Grimbard.

Imerak, you mentioned that Foran had learned Cure Light (which has just dramatically increased your odds of getting through this place alive) but I have yet to recieve your sheet...

GaryH hasn't posted in a long time. I sent him an email. Grimbard is assigned to NPC-combat status until he returns.

Until I recieve your new sheets, I will be treating your characters like they are still 1st level.

-----

Also, in my RL campaign, this is the point at which my players started getting sick and tired of centipedes. While having a level swarming with the buggers has versimilitude, killing swarm after swarm can get dull and time consuming. IRL, I took out the rest of the 'pede encounters for this level and people seemed happy. Do you want to keep on fighting bugs or would you prefer to just move it along?

garyh

First Post
MerakSpielman said:
GaryH hasn't posted in a long time. I sent him an email. Grimbard is assigned to NPC-combat status until he returns.

Sorry about that! I'm back, and as soon as I can get reasonably caught up with the game, I'll be posting. Unless, of course, someone can give me the cliff notes version here? :D

dpdx

Explorer
Sure, Gary:

We're in the Keep now. We killed centipedes, and now we've rested. One PC and one dog are still fighting the effects of centipede venom, and everybody's 2nd level. Merak needs your updated sheet.

Hope this helps,
dpdx

[edit: I'd be in favor of however you originally wrote the adventure, Merak. I think we're doing mostly OK with the 'pedes, but then again, Kerith isn't retching up venom as yet.]

Last edited:

Remove ads