OOC Kingdom of Ashes IV - Who's yo' daddy?

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
There is the bluestar's force which occupies sylvannus, and there is the Army of Prydein camped outside.
The meaning of this statement just registered, and deserves some clarification.

There is no significant occupying force in Sylvanus. Members of the Bluestar's forces are in the city, and there are a few cases where they're performing basic security stuff - like checking the docks and guarding sites that are important to AB. However, in most cases, they're just walking around, not clamped down on the city as an occupier would be.

That being said, they are encamped in sight of the walls, so they could occupy the city with extarordinarily short notice. But they have not - any of the Bluestar's troops that you see are walking in one's and two's with weapons sheathed - they look more like they're visiting, or something.

My error on the description, and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Laurel

First Post
two quick things

1) did AA tell the others about the closet? -Jansten was there and Xath most likely asked him what was found since she was around-

2) sorry for the super long post on IC thread about the gmail convo. and sorry if it gets off and isn't quite finished..... tried to get it all as IC as possible :) Once more the scribe has failed :(

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
two quick things

1) did AA tell the others about the closet? -Jansten was there and Xath most likely asked him what was found since she was around-

2) sorry for the super long post on IC thread about the gmail convo. and sorry if it gets off and isn't quite finished..... tried to get it all as IC as possible :) Once more the scribe has failed :(
I don't know if AA told everyone or not - Mik can tell us.

As for number 2, the convo is great - more than we expected. :) Thank you!

Remove ads