• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Krauss' Age of Worms Adventure Path [Full]

Krauss von Espy

First Post
Post #3 has been updated once more, with an update to the Smenk Residence, and the following new locations detailed...The Chapel of Heironeous, Lakeside Stables, The Midnight Salute, and The Spinning Giant.

Enjoy!

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Alt Character concept (bare bones)

I've updated my first post with a (fairly) final draft of Azten.

Also, here is a potential backup character, obviously not well fleshed out.

<name>
Male Human Fighter 1

Progression: may eventually multiclass to Fight/Sorc

Concept: I've always been intrigued with the idea of the Arcane Archer, but not with some of the abilities granted/details of it's implementation. Besides, most of the population this character comes from is Human, and AA are Half-Elf/Elf only.

Personality: Neither particularly Good nor Evil, he tends to act in whatever way will benefit him long-term while not purposely causing harm to others. His primary interest is his well-being, but he is not so calloused or indifferent that he does not see what is happening to others around him.
Outgoing but not really charming, he has many acquaintances but few true friends. He is of average strength, but is very quick with his hands. He took well to his early experimentation with the bow, and has relied on his skill to earn his bread and scrabble a bit of extra cash together.

Background: Raised in Diamond Lake (DL), wanted to find some way, any way, to avoid death in the tombs like had claimed his father and brother. Found a way in skill with the bow. Mercenary/guard work is easy to find, and pays relatively well for DL.
He is somewhat bothered by how things are declining in DL, but hey, he almost has enough saved up to leave for good. Gotta look out for number 1 first: standing up for others is a good way to get your head in the line of fire. Another couple of jobs should do the trick - He's outta here.

Last edited:

Krauss von Espy

First Post
I've updated post #3 yet again, with The Captain's Blade, Venelle's, Allustan's Residence, Tilgast Residence, and Old Piers getting the attention today.

Also, I should note that tomorrow night will mark the period of four days from the initial announcement of this game's beginnings. At that time, I will announce my party selections. So, if anybody still has anything to post (*cough* jeremy dnd?) please make sure to get it posted by then.

Thanks!

Krauss von Espy

First Post
Somewhat off-topic, but useful for PBP gaming...

Does anyone know how to cut and paste pictures or text from a .pdf document and convert to different file formats (.jpg, .txt, etc.)?

Any help at all would be appreciated by your technically deficient DM. :)

DM_Fiery_Fist

First Post
Is there still time for me to join in? I'm afraid that I just now stumbled upon this thread, so my character concept is very bare-bones, but I will endeavor to give quite a bit more detail if there's still an opening.

I'm interested in playing a wilder from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. I'm afraid that most of my experience has been with the Forgotten Realms, so I'm very unused to Greyhawk...are there any regional variants for humans that I need to know about?

Otherwise, let me know if there's still time to join, and I'll see if I can get a character sheet submitted.

Krauss von Espy

First Post
DM_Fiery_Fist said:
Is there still time for me to join in? I'm afraid that I just now stumbled upon this thread, so my character concept is very bare-bones, but I will endeavor to give quite a bit more detail if there's still an opening.

I'm interested in playing a wilder from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. I'm afraid that most of my experience has been with the Forgotten Realms, so I'm very unused to Greyhawk...are there any regional variants for humans that I need to know about?

Otherwise, let me know if there's still time to join, and I'll see if I can get a character sheet submitted.

As stated above (post #65), it is not quite too late. Read the introductory posts carefully for what I'm looking for at this time (a full character sheet is not necessary).

There are no regional human variants in this game, so don't worry about that.

Remove ads