• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad God's Key

Tinner

First Post
Good news. bad news, worse news, great news

Good news - Eldar looks fine.
Bad news - I'm going to be stuck with dial-up access for at least another month, and maybe longer until the phone company finishes improvements in my new area.
Worse news - My RL responsibilities are going through the roof right now, so we need to put the game on hiatus.
Great news - The reason my RL responsibilities are getting so busy is because I have TWO writing jobs for Dog Soul Publishing!

Sorry to do this. I've really enjoyed this game. As my first experience with DMing a PbP game, this has been top notch! You have all been great players, and I hope we can continue this game in the future.

Unfortunately I have become too busy to keep up with this game. I need to have a 5000 word project done by Sunday, and I have another one hot on its heels! I'm not complaining! This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I'm excited to have the opportunity, but it does mean that spare time for PbP games is a thing of the past - especially now that I'm crawling along at dial-up speeds!

Hang in there. Check back here in a month, and we'll see if things have settled down.

Thanks again to everyone, you folks are awesome players!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads