• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad God's Key

Tinner

First Post
What's everyone's schedule look like for the next two weeks?
I know the holiday this week is likely to throw things off a little, and I am moving out of my apartment by the end of the month.
I'll have internet access the whole time, but my free time will be tied up pretty tight.
I should be able to keep posting at least once a day though.
Still no word on when we'll see Lobo Lurker back in action.
What's everyone's feelings on things? Should we go on hiatus? I'd rather not, but I'll defer to the group.

Tinner

First Post
Moving Day

Tomorrow is moving day for me.
My PC will be down all day after about 9am-ish.
I WILL have net access by the end of the day, but will be on dial-up at least until the end of the month.
Since no one has responded to my earlier post, I doubt this will be much of a problem. :D

helium3

First Post
Tinner said:
Tomorrow is moving day for me.
My PC will be down all day after about 9am-ish.
I WILL have net access by the end of the day, but will be on dial-up at least until the end of the month.
Since no one has responded to my earlier post, I doubt this will be much of a problem. :D

Good luck with the move. I'd prefer to keep playing, but it's ultimately up to you.

Tinner

First Post
OK, today is probably a wash, but I'll try to get the next post up over the weekend.
If Lobo isn't back by Monday, what's the general consensus?
Wait for him or get a replacement?
Going into the next chapter with the Green Dragon gang, you will definately want a fighter in the group!

Thanee

First Post
Well, he was online today, so I guess he's just waiting for something to happen in the IC and has not checked the OOC yet. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Tinner

First Post
Mimic said:
I'm still here if you need a replacement. I can play a fighter type

Actually that monk you mentioned before would fit in fine as a fighter replacement. Go ahead and make that character, and we'll fit you in to replace lobo, since he's having IRL trouble right now.

I am back online, and suffering through dial-up, but I'll try to keep things moving.

Mimic

First Post
Tinner said:
Actually that monk you mentioned before would fit in fine as a fighter replacement. Go ahead and make that character, and we'll fit you in to replace lobo.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Eldar Silverleaf

Code:
Male Wood Elf Monk 1
Medium humanoid (elf)
HD 1d8; hp 8
Init +3
Spd 30 ft.

AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 12
Base Atk +0; Grp +1
Atk +3 melee (1d6+3/x2, Unarmed)
      or +3 melee (1d6+3/x2, Kama)
      or +3 ranged (1d6/x3, shortbow)
Flurry of Blows +1/+1

AL LN
SV Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +4
Str 16, Dex 16,. Con 10, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8.

Skills: (Ability mod/Ranks/Misc. Mod)
Balance +6 (3/3/0)
Climb +6 (3/3/-0)
Concentration +0 (0/0/0)
Diplomacy -1 (-1/0/0)
Escape Artist +4 (3/1/0)
Hide +7 (3/4/0)
Jump +4 (3/1/0)
Knowledge (Arcana) +1 (1/0/0)
Knowledge (local) +1 (1/0/0)
Listen +5 (2/1/2)
Move Silently +7 (3/4/0)
Search +3 (1/0/2)
Sense Motive +3 (2/1/0)
Spot +5 (2/1/2)
Swim +4 (3/1/0)
Tumble +3 (3/0/0)

Feats: Dodge, Stunning Fist, Improved Unarmed Strike

Languages: Common, Elven, Orc

Possessions:
Short Bow 30 gold
20 arrows 1 gold
Kama(x2) 4 gold
Explorer's outfit 0 gold 
Water skin 1 gold
Whetstone 2 cp
Flint and steel 1 gold
2 days trail rations 1 gold
Bedroll 1 silver
Sunrods(x2) 4 gold
Backpack

money: 0

–– RACE ABILITIES ––
• +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence
• Base land speed of 30 feet.
• Low-Light Vision
• Immunity to sleep effects
• Favored Class: Ranger
• +2 racial bonus on saving throws against Enchantment spells or
  effects.
• +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks
• Automatic Searching: Passing within 5 feet of a secret or concealed
  door entitles you to a free Search check, as if you were actively
  looking for it
• Proficient with rapier, longsword, and all bows (except crossbows).
–– CLASS ABILITIES ––
• Proficient with Club, Composite Longbow, Dagger, Handaxe, Heavy Crossbow, Javelin,
  Kama, Light Crossbow, Longbow, Longsword, Nunchaku, Quarterstaff, Rapier, Sai, 
  Shortbow, Shuriken, Siangham, Sling.
• Armor Restriction: If wearing ANY armor or carrying a shield, you lose
  your Wisdom bonus to AC, fast movement and flurry of blows abilities.
• AC Bonus(Ex): Add +2 AC; this bonus is not lost unless you are
  immobilized or helpless, wearing armor, carrying a shield or carrying a
  medium/heavy load.
• Flurry of Blows(Ex): As a full attack, you may make one extra attack All
  attacks made in the round suffer a –2 penalty.

Appearance:

Eldar is 5'3 and weighs in at 125 pounds, he has light green eyes and stark white hair (an anomaly among his people) which he ties up into a ponytail. He has various tribal tattoos on his face and body. He wears very simple clothing.

Personality:
Quiet, resolved, loyal... are some of the terms that would best describe this man. He doesn't make friends easily but will do anything for someone he has befriended. Eldar doesn't speak much unless he believes he can add something to the conversation or is asked a direct question. Either way its usually short and to the point. Although he does have a sense of humor he will sometimes surprise people with it. Due to his isolated upbringing Eldar is somewhat naive about the world, people and its customs. Although he can usually figure out when someone is trying to pull a fast one on him.

Background:
Eldar lived a normal life in his small elven village until almost over night his hair turned white. His village elder belived this to be a sign from the gods that his life was to be more then a simple farmer and they sent him to a nearby monestary so the monks could teach him and prepare him for a grander life then what had awaited him.

On his 135 birthday it was decided that he had learned all that he could from them and it was time to go out and explore the world and learn what he could from it. So with the supplies they gave him, Eldar set out to learn more about the world around him, quickly finding the great city of Greyhawk.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads