(OOC) Planescape: Intrigue

Nordom

Explorer
Sorry, I know I haven't posted the last few weeks, Holidays + work have been unusually busy and I am trying to balance not losing momentum with halfhearted posts. Will try to get something up in the next day.

Sorry, I know I haven't posted the last few weeks, Holidays + work have been unusually busy and I am trying to balance not losing momentum with halfhearted posts. Will try to get something up in the next day.
No worries. Sometimes everyone is waiting on everyone else and no one knows whose turn it is. Take your time

Nordom

Explorer
Apologies again everyone- it's been incredibly busy on my end. Wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this, and truly want to continue, but will be delayed.

Nordom

Explorer
I don't want to leave you guys hanging- I'm still busy with personal life and work changes. Will look to post in the first week of February, if your interest remains in playing (no hard feelings if that pace is not for you).

It's not as if I'm going anywhere. It would be nice to start moving things again once people are back. Otherwise, I forget what's happened and I feel compelled to read the whole thing over again.

Remove ads