D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Does anyone know if Alhana has used up her Action Surge?
I know that her Second Wind is gone... but I'm pretty sure I haven't seen an Arcane Shot from her.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dragon's Wing Buffet is a bit complicated, so I'll explain it here: Everyone within 10 feet (at the time, that's Loklafd, Lorenn, Sesto, and Kalorn) of the dragon takes damage and are knocked prone if they fail a dc19 Dexterity Save. No damage, not prone if you make the save. Either way, the dragon flies up to its speed. When the dragon flies away provoking opportunity attacks from Sesto & Kalorn (with disadvantage if they're prone). He will provoke from Lorenn too, if Lorenn makes the save, but if Lorenn is knocked prone, he falls off his board, falling 20 feet down and out of his ability to reach the dragon. Lolkafd is too far away for an opportunity attack, as he's 10 feet away at the time.

The heavy obscurement from the Lair, I'm going to say, is blown away by the force of the dragon's beating wings, so he can be seen during this, in the light of Sesto's shield.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Before anyone goes. Mord can hex him, which doesn't do much good for him, but would give Disadvantage to one ability. Anyone want me to nerf a specific save?

tglassy

Adventurer
Before anyone goes. Mord can hex him, which doesn't do much good for him, but would give Disadvantage to one ability. Anyone want me to nerf a specific save?

If I'm not mistaken, you nerf a check, not a save. Escaping a grapple is a check, but while Primus can technically psychically grapple the dragon, it's first a Strength Save, and then he gets a Athletics or Acrobatics check every round, if he fails the strength save, which he won't. So I don't know what ability would be more of a detriment to a dragon in the middle of combat.

Remove ads