D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm sorry to any player who would like me to "cut to the chase". I've been trying (in my head) to find a way to move things forward, but I keep getting into role-playing. Not the best for PBP, I suppose (things take long enough as it is) but I hope everyone is enjoying it. Bear with me; this will get more action-oriented soon enough (I think). Finding balance between action and RP is hard enough IRL, it's really hard here.

There's just a lot of information I want to portray to you all without just dropping it all into a cut-scene post. I hope that's okay with you all.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I think part of the reason I can't tell is because there isn't that sort of feedback you could get in a face to face environment - those clues from facial expressions, tone of voice etc.

Like my last post - is it good because I'm giving [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] an opening to play along, or is it bad because I'm dragging them into something? I don't know anymore :/

FitzTheRuke

Legend
He's there. As are a few of the Frostskimmr crew (others are probably off at a house of ill repute). About 10 are staying on board to watch the ship, in shifts. Captain Half-Face is elsewhere, though.

Remove ads