• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FYI: I'll be gone until Sunday night on a canoe trip. I'll be totally off-grid so I won't post until Sunday or Monday. I'll have some time today, if need be.

If one of the rogues want to scout, Morgan can cast invisibility on them.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi is happy to carry the potions, unless someone speaks here in the next 5 days. He's willing to take the dagger, but his story is building around his short sword, so if someone will use it., they should take it.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We should probably distribute potions. It's all well and good that Tommi can get to someone quickly, but what if he falls. Or someone needs to retreat and drink the potion without wasting Tommi actions?

Lunn doesn't care for the dagger or books, he would take the money

We should probably distribute potions. It's all well and good that Tommi can get to someone quickly, but what if he falls. Or someone needs to retreat and drink the potion without wasting Tommi actions?

Lunn doesn't care for the dagger or books, he would take the money
We already divided up the money 9 ways IC. There’s a list of stuff so if you want something just announce it or put your name beside it. The link with the loot is in my last IC post.

for the one healing potion, I suggested Tommi (or Lionel) because, if they are hurt they can drink it but, if someone else goes down, they have good mobility(because cunning action). And I only suggested it because nobody else was chiming in to take anything and I’d grabbed stuff already.

So, In character:
Morgan took the books, the ring, his 9th share of the money, a red Wizard’s robe.

Tommi took the healing potion and the potion of Diminution and turned down the dagger.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads