D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

My caseload increased Jan 1 and I find I no longer have time for this game. I'm just not keeping up the way I would like. Will there be an appropriate place sometime soon for Brue to bid her adieu, or is now the best time?

Forged Fury

First Post
Considering three of the five original players will have dropped out and having received a few negative responses to filling in for the two AWOL players, I think we may have sadly reached the end of this campaign a bit prematurely.

I appreciate those who've stuck it out and I'm sorry we were unable to complete the adventure. I may do a summary post to tie up the campaign; I always hated having games end without any resolution. I'll work on that this weekend.

I'll look forward to the summary. Thanks for running this for us. I hope you'll run again for the board in the future. You're competent, which is a true compliment.

Olrox17

Hero
My fault for not checking the OOC thread often! Well, unfortunate that this game is over, but it was fun! I vote for Gnorth as best character of the game, very funny portrayal of a charismatic, yet still slightly wild, half orc!

Remove ads